Project Title : Drug addiction treatment, rehabilitation & HIV Awareness program
Project Duration : 1st June 2004 to 31st May 2006
Finance by : NONGOR core fund
Project area : Langur Bill, Teknaf Upazila, Cox’s Bazar
Scope of Work : Drug treatment, counseling, rehabilitation and referral
- Project Title : MODHUMITA INTEGRATED HEALTH CENTRE
HIV & STI Prevention Project for (I) DUs
Date of established : 1st June 2006.
1st Phase : June 2006 – September 2009 (Under Bangladesh AIDS Programme)
2nd Phase : October 2009 – September 2012 (Under MODHUMITA Programme)
Technical Support : Family Health International (FHI360) Bangladesh.
Finance by : United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Project area : Cox’s Bazar District.
Scope of Work :
- Inpatient detoxification and long term rehabilitation treatment
- VCT (Voluntary Counseling & Testing) Clinical Services
- External Medical Treatment & Emergency referral
- HIV & STI Prevention activities through social mobilization & Day Observance
- TB supportive activities through Sputum Collector & referral mechanism
- Day Care Center (DCC) § STI & Abscess services delivery § Vocational Training & Job placement
Project Location : June 2006-2010: K. K. Para, Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar.
July 2010-2012: West Laharpara, Nearest of Uttaran Housing,
Kalatali by pass road, Cox’s Bazar